Hi Ignite experts,

I am facing an issue where some messages sent to a node are sometimes missed
when the node just joins the cluster.

On some debugging, I found that this is because as soon as the node joins
the cluster, the sender node receives a NODE_JOINED event for that receiver
node and it starts sending messages to it, however, the receiver has still
not started listening to those topics which are being received.

Keeping this use case in mind, can someone help answer these please:
1. Can a node register to listen for specific topics before it joins the
cluster?
2. If the above is not possible what would be a good way to achieve this so
that the node that just joined does not miss any messages?