Hi,

I did implement user pojo with comparator on the client node, that pojo exists in the client process jar file. That approach works well on the client.

But it seems that pojo will not be zero deployed, since it is just user class without any system inheritance. So I didn't even try to use it in ComputeJobAdapter objects that are executed on the cluster nodes.

It will ge great to implement comparable binary object on the system level