Hi Clay,

I wouldn't suggest using Ignite's Jetty instance for the deployment of your
services. Ignite's Jetty primary function is to handle REST requests
specific to Ignite: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/rest-api

Instead, deploy and manage your restful services separately. Then, if the
goal is to do a web session clustering, deploy Ignite server nodes in the
embedded mode making the sessions' caches replicated. Otherwise, deploy the
server nodes independently and reach the cluster out from the restful
services using existing Ignite APIs. This tutorial shows how to do the
latter with Spring Boot:
https://www.gridgain.com/docs/tutorials/spring/spring_ignite_tutorial

-
Denis