From: manueltg89 <manuel.trinidad.gar...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:39 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Non Distributed Join between tables

CAUTION: This email originated outside 24 Hour Fitness. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Sorry Ilya, in my first post had an error. My structure is the following:

tbl_a      tbl_b       tbl_c
             aff_a         aff_b

When I make: select * from tbl_a INNER JOIN tbl_b ON tbl_b.id = tbl_a.fk_id
INNER JOIN tbl_c.fk_id = tbl_b.id -> Return empty results.

Could I to have three partitioned caches here?

Is there any way to make this with join collocated and whitout replicated
cache?

Thanks un advance.