Hello!

I'm not actually sure. Do you have a reproducer where you see decreased
count() result? What is PartitionLossPolicy, have you tried tweaking it?

I can see a method in our tests for doing that, and it is very raw: it
checks every cache to make sure that all partitions are OWNING. This
is
org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.common.GridCommonAbstractTest#awaitPartitionMapExchange(boolean,
boolean, java.util.Collection<org.apache.ignite.cluster.ClusterNode>,
boolean, java.util.Set<java.lang.String>)

Ilya Kasnacheev