Hi Denis,
thanks for your reply

>>How will you access such records in Ignite? SQL lookups?
Yes, using SQL lookups

>>The default CacheStore implementation that writes down changes to a
relational database needs to be overridden.
I'm not going to write any new records or update existing ones for such
tables through Ignite. So I can skip the overrides in CacheStore
implementation, right? (I'm using default implementation at the moment)

>>Obviously, Ignite still requires a primary key and that can be an integer
number incremented by your application:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/id-generator
Thi may work. Can you point me to the example where Ignite config is in XML
file

Also at the moment I'm using the following workaround. It seems like
working, but I'm still testing it

"keyType"="com.some.package.KeyValuesTableKey"

KeyValuesTableKey {
    key: UUID
    value: String
}