I have Kubernetes Cluster (on GCP)  with Apache 2.8.1 (upgraded from 2.8.0 )
with  Gridgrain Control center installed. For last 1 weeks Ignite cluster
has 0 load (no read/write request to cluster) .  But I am seeing below
exception in my cluster node  with lot of threads in TIMED_WAITING, WAITING
STAGE, any clue why this behaviour occurs ?  This is happening 2nd time
without any load on cluster . Last week also I had same issue and restarted
the cluster and kept it idle to confirm this behaviour . I have uploaded
complete log also

here  logs-asia-ignite.gz
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2807/logs-asia-ignite.gz>