hi,If I setup my /Ignite Set/ as specified below what will happen when a node
leaves the cluster topology forever?  Will I simply lose the elements which
are stored locally - via collation = true - or will I run into problems?

Overall I want the all cluster nodes to be aware of all elements in the
distributed set.  If a node leaves the topology i want the elements
associated with said node to simply disappear from the set.

Will this configuration achieve that functionality?

        CollectionConfiguration cacheConfiguration = new
CollectionConfiguration();        cacheConfiguration.setCollocated(true);
cacheConfiguration.setBackups(0);
cacheConfiguration.setGroupName("grp");        this.countQueriesSet =
ignite.set("myset", cacheConfiguration);