Dana,

I think it makes sense to add the "Stop" method to the IgniteClient class,
but currently all connections should terminate successfully once
all the instances of the class are destructed.

Also, the message does not look like a real problem to me, more like a
warning. Does anyone have a clue why there is a SEVERE label?

Best Regards,
Igor