Hello!

>From the docs:

To avoid this situation with the swapping capabilities, you need to :

   - Set maxSize = bigger_ than_RAM_size, in which case, the OS will take
   care of the swapping.
   - Enable swapping by setting the DataRegionConfiguration.swapPath
    property.

I actually think these are either-or. You should either do the first (and
configure OS swapping) or the second part.

Having said that, I recommend setting proper Native Persistence instead.

Ilya Kasnacheev