Devin,

Please consider watching this talk by Ivan Rakov, one of main contributors
to the native persistence. Rewind to 28 minutes 14 seconds for performance
consideration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ArcJPH4iU

Let us know if any piece of advice was helpful and we’ll put the knowledge
on paper then for better discoverability.

Denis

--
-
Denis