Hello!

You can start a new client node which will have these new caches in its
configuration.

When it joins the cluster it will create all these caches. Then you can
disconnect/shut it down.

You can also use e.g. REST API or CREATE TABLE clause to create new caches.
There's a lot of ways to create a cache without code change.

Regards.
--
Ilya Kasnacheev