Hello!

I guess what you are trying to say is that Ignite will prefer local service
deployment instead of distributing requests to all distributed nodes.

This is highlighted in its documentation:

 * Gets a remote handle on the service. If service is available locally,
 * then local instance is returned, otherwise, a remote proxy is dynamically
 * created and provided for the specified service.

I guess you can try using ignite.services(random server
node).serviceProxy()...

Ilya Kasnacheev