I've created a JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13388

-Artem

On 27.08.2020 12:05, Petr Ivanov wrote:
Hi, Artem,

Can you file and issue with description what exactly do not work and why, please?

On 27 Aug 2020, at 11:55, Artem Budnikov <a.budnikov.ign...@gmail.com <mailto:a.budnikov.ign...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Looks like this issue wasn't fixed in 2.8.1. The Ignite deb package v. 2.8.1 can't be installed on debian 10:

$ sudo apt-get install apache-ignite
 apache-ignite : Depends: openjdk-8-jdk but it is not installable or
                        oracle-java8-installer but it is not installable

Is anyone working on this? I was going to update the Ignite 2.9 installation instruction for Debian, but if the issue is staying with us, I guess I shouldn't bother.

-Artem