Hi,
  The K8 IP finder does an equivalent of kubectl get endpoints <your
service>
  and then tries to discover the equivalent nodes based on the results.

  see:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/513afe4dabbaa1c2853a76ff02e58f4a7db01076/modules/kubernetes/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/spi/discovery/tcp/ipfinder/kubernetes/TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder.java#L139

   I would suggest debugging the relevant services to make sure that the
endpoints are correct from run to run -- and reflect relevant pods.

  The stack trace displayed shows that the actual communication message is
being intercepted and modified in some way.

   I would simplify the scenario to the bare minimum, one pod and one
external consumer, and then monitor all network traffic to see what happens
during the each connect.

  see:   https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ignite-service
           https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/microsoft-azure-deployment

   Also take a look at the externalTrafficPolicy, to see whether it makes a
difference in your config,
   as K8 can mask the source IPs and in conjunction w/linkerd it might
affect your app.

https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/access-application-cluster/create-external-load-balancer/#preserving-the-client-source-ip

Thanks, Alex