Hi, igniters!
Thanks to all who attended today's event, that was a really warm community
gathering even though we met online! And thanks to Val for his
presentation. I hope these materials will help to run the discussion about
Ignite 3.0[1]
Video: https://youtu.be/zPuLJgUfLaM
Slides with all links: https://bit.ly/32vDR42

I remind, that the Russian speaking community is gathering on September 17:
https://www.meetup.com/Moscow-Apache-Ignite-Meetup/events/272675398/

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/reea1639499689d6a0cb2f11d7699cdbfd7102e540aeffdd4d361858c%40%3Cdev.ignite.apache.org%3E