My vote is for the "distributed memory-first database". It clearly states
that Ignite is a database (which is true at this point), while still
emphasizing the in-memory computing power endorsed by the platform.

The "in-memory computing platform" is an ambiguous term and doesn't really
reflect what Ignite is, especially in its current state.

-Val