Hi Igor,

We hope that if the local listener node fails, we can have a mechanism similar to fail over. Otherwise, if the local listener node fails and restarts, the events during the failure will be lost.

在 2020/10/30 上午12:04, Igor Belyakov 写道:
Hi,

In case the node, which registered a continuous query fails, the continuous query will be undeployed from the cluster. The cluster state won't be changed.

It's not a good practice to write the business code in a remote filter. Could you please clarify more details regarding your use case?

Igor