Hello,

I'd like to activate tracing to investigate a slowdown, I have
succeeded (I think) to activate trace gathering by linking
optional/ignite-opencensus/ into libs, then using control.sh

Command [TRACING-CONFIGURATION] started
Arguments: --tracing-configuration
Scope, Label, Sampling Rate, included scopes
DISCOVERY,,1.0,[]
EXCHANGE,,0.0,[]
COMMUNICATION,,1.0,[]
TX,,1.0,[]
Command [TRACING-CONFIGURATION] finished with code: 0

But I don't find how to direct traces on my collector.

I put a call to

io.opencensus.exporter.trace.zipkin.ZipkinTraceExporter.createAndRegister(url,
serviceName);

in the static section of a class loaded by the server at start, but I
get some NoClassDefFoundError.
I miss at least zipkin-reporter-2.7.14.jar, zipkin-2.12.0.jar and
zipkin-sender-urlconnection-2.7.14.jar for the Zipkin part ,but now I
get an error for io/opencensus/exporter/trace/util/TimeLimitedHandler

Is this normal that zipkin & part of opencensus are missing from the
released distribution ? (I'm using Debian package), or must I use a
totally different way of configuring collection ?

Thanks. Best regards,

--
Bastien Durel
DATA