Hello Facundo,

Just go ahead and disable the WAL archives. You need the archives for the
point-in-time-recovery feature that is supported by GridGain. I'll check
with the community why we have the archives enabled by default in a
separate discussion.
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/persistence/native-persistence#disabling-wal-archive

-
Denis