Hello, Asish!

Try to clean your BeanConfig class. Write this class like (in the client
and in the server app):

import org.springframework.context.annotation.Configuration;
import org.springframework.context.annotation.ImportResource;

@Configuration
@ImportResource({"classpath*:applicationContext.xml"})
public class BeansConfig { }

File applicationContext.xml should be placed in the resources folder.
And write the system configuration to this file in xml. For example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
        xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>

    <bean id="igniteSpringBean" class="org.apache.ignite.IgniteSpringBean">
        <property name="configuration">
            <bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
                <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/>
                <property name="discoverySpi">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                        <property name="ipFinder">
                            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
                                <property name="addresses">
                                    <list>
                                        <value>127.0.0.1:47500..47509</value>
                                    </list>
                                </property>
                            </bean>
                        </property>
                    </bean>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>
</beans>

Pay attention! In igniteSpringBean we use IgniteSpringBean class (not
Ignite). This is a prerequisite if you want to use
@SpringApplicationContextResource in IgniteCallable on remote nodes.

Ilya Kazakov