Hi Ilya,

在 2020/11/12 下午9:41, Ilya Kasnacheev 写道:
Hello!

I suggest filing a feature request ticket against Apache Ignite JIRA. Best if you provide some reproducer project.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE>

You can also try some hybrid approach, such as firing a compute task from the entry processor, that would be hot redeployed properly.

Ilya Kasnacheev