Hello!

I think that C++ node would enforce some binary configuration, so you will
have to repeat the exact one in the XML file for Visor CMD:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/cpp-specific/cpp-platform-interoperability

I recommend using control.sh or GGCC for Apache Ignite in place of Visor
CMD where possible, since it's not actively maintained.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 20 нояб. 2020 г. в 14:08, Wolfgang Meyerle <