Hi Facundo
I tried disabling wal archive by setting wal archive and wal path both to
same directory
          <property name="storagePath" value="/opt/ignite/persistence/"/>
          <property name="walPath" value="/opt/ignite/wal/"/>
          <property name="walArchivePath" value="/opt/ignite/wal/"/>
          <property name="walMode" value="FSYNC"/>

But again I faced the same issue, it was running fine for 10 hours and at
this time i connected to visor to check number of records and the total
records were around 200 million records and after disconnecting from visor,
I connected to sql line and ran select count(*) from table; not sure which
one caused wal disk to fill completely.
I deployed this Ignite cluster with JAVA 11