Hi,

Starting from your last question, it's Version3.

Now to the issue you are referring to. It definitely looks like a bug to
me. It's weird
that no one has found it earlier. Looks like no one uses SQLConnect? It is
weird that
We do not have a test for that either. Anyway I filed a ticket and going to
take a look
at it soon: [1]

As a workaround you can try a solution suggested by Ilya. I can not provide
a sound
workaround for third-party tools like isql though.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13771

Best Regards,
Igor