Thanks for your reply Alexandr Shapkin

The ticket you shared https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13373
more related to preloading
    releaseHistoryForPreloading()
But the issue am facing is somehow WAL segments which are not needed for
crash recovery after checkpoint are not getting cleaned, Do you think there
is something fixed in the above jira ticket related to my issue ?

I tried collecting logs, the logs are very huge, i couldn't find any
exceptions or error messages but I saw below warnings:
"Partition states validation has failed for group"
"Could not clear historyMap due to WAL reservation on cp"

Please find the attached logs files (not full log but part of logs where i
saw above warnings) instance1.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2244/instance1.log>
historymap.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2244/historymap.log>