On the same email chainwhat is the best way to create a cache, which should
work for both KV, Binary and SQLCREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS
curated.TEST_1_COPY (  test_id VARCHAR,   test_f1 VARCHAR,   created_On1
timestamp, PRIMARY KEY (test_id))  WITH "TEMPLATE=TemplateWith1Copy,
value_type=org.XXXX.ignite.model.Test1Copy, CACHE_NAME=TEST_1_COPY";1.
Always good to mention the value type field while creation, but its up to
you whether you use KV, Binary , SQL approach.          SQL will work as it
is, no issues         For Binary, when we are building the Binary object, we
should use the value type exactly what I          mentioned above
For using KV approach, we need to create a POJO with the the above class
name.Is my understanding correct or any better ways of creating the cache
which works for all APIsThanksNaveen