I've just been reading this article (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52780726/how-to-trigger-ignite-checkpoint-before-shutdown)
which indicates that Ignition.Stop() will terminate a currently executing
check point, but that Ignite.Close() will not.

I can't seem to find a Close() method on IIgnite in the C# client. Is this
supported?

We are seeingvery slow system start-up times due to binary memory state
restoration (5-10 minutes for this phase) which appears to be related to
uncheckpointed changes in WAL files, so I want to make sure a checkpoint
that is in progress is not terminated during shutdown.

Thanks
Raymond

--
<http://www.trimble.com/>