Sorry about mixing the terminology.  My post was meant to be about the PME
and the primary keys.

So the summary of my post and what it was trying to show was the PME was
only happening on cluster node leaves (server or visor) but not cluster node
joins (at least with previously joined nodes - haven't tested with joining a
brand new node for the first time such as expanding the cluster from 3 nodes
to 4 nodes).

The PME doc suggests the PME should happen on the joins but the logs and
visor/stats are showing that's not happening and it's only happening on the
leaves.

So what I am trying to identify is:
* is this a known bug and if so, which versions is this fixed in?
* what is the impact of the database state where one node has no designated
primaries?
** This probably effectively reduces the get/put performance to n-1 nodes?
** Also, for things like compute tasks that operate on local data such as
those using SqlFieldsQuery.setLocal(true) the node with no primaries will do
nothing?