From: siva
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:21 AM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Error:data-streamer-stripe....Timed out while waiting for schema update.

Hi,

I have .Net ClientServer Ignite Application.I am using DataStreamer to load

data into ignite caches<string,modelclass>.

while loading data client node getting stop with stackoverflow message .And

on server node displaying message on console like

Error:data-streamer-stripe....Timed out while waiting for schema update.

And while again starting client node getting the following message on

console.

Nodes started on local machine require more than 80% of physical RAM what

can lead to significant slowdown due to swapping (please decrease JVM heap

size, data region size or checkpoint buffer size) [required=78152MB,

available=65535MB]

what might be the issue and how to solve?

Any other inform needed please let me know.

Thanks.