Hey Stephen

We have groups of data that used actively for a while, then not used for a
while, but may become active again later.
The intention here is to keep/cache active data in memory with ignite and
to somehow "archive" less active data to disk (free up its memory) based on
a policy, table, region or something, without going back and forth to a
separate database/warehouse implementation to off-load and on-load this
data from disk into the ignite cache.

Thanks
Ryan