Hi ,

It happened a couple of times on Friday ( 15th ) . Today I started a dummy
client with a continuous query against the same client multiple times
against the same cluster - and I am not able to reproduce it. This cache
contains 58 records , and I see all the 58 records being recorded in the
initial query .

I have so far looked into the below :
1. Baseline topology of the cluster on 15th - It looks okay . The topology
log shows servers as 3 all the time.i.e The cluster was not segmented.
2. Another client which has a continuous query against the same cache -
seemed to fetch only 40 records as against 58 records on friday.
3. I have checked the cache entry distribution for this cache yesterday /
today and the primary entries for the  58 records seem to be distributed as
17, 18, 23 on the 3 server nodes. However I dont know what the distribution
was on friday.

How do I debug the below  :
2. Did the replication between the servers not work ? Is it possible that
one of the servers had the wrong value ? How do I debug this ? Please note
when I connect to each of the 3 servers using dbeaver, they all return the
correct row right now.( Since I got to know of this issue after 2 days, I am
not sure what was the row value at the time of this issue )

3. How do I know which server( out of the 3 servers ) was the client's
continuous query -> initial query run on

regards,
Veena.