Hi Ilya,

>>I don't think it could have affected CQ initial query, since queries/cache
operations are supposed to block until they are successful, but not fail
silently.

I have another observation related to this
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/2-8-1-Continuous-Query-Initial-query-not-returning-any-result-sometimes-td35167.html

On all the nodes where I got the wrong count :
Between the time it executes cache.query and cur.getall, I see this log :
2021-01-15T15:37:15,167 INFO  o.a.i.s.c.t.TcpCommunicationSpi
[grid-nio-worker-tcp-comm-2-#62%InstanceName%]: Established outgoing
communication connection [locAddr=/a.b.c.153:50546,
rmtAddr=machinename003.cmc.local/a.b.c.202:47130 ]

On the nodes where the count has been right, I dont see that line.

Why it is trying to connect to another server from the cluster between the
cache.query and cur.getall ?

>>The main factor is that you expect your transactions to finish
successfully. Setting low TxTimeoutOnPartitionMapExchange will lead to
aborting of all your transactions when PME happens. Why would you want that,
as opposed to the default when transactions finish and PME happens?

Okay. Let me try a few values on this.

regards,
Veena.