Hello!

Is it possible that two endpoints do not represent two nodes of the same
cluster, but rather form two separate single-node clusters? In that case
you may expect such errors, I guess.

Especially if you reliably break down one cluster with your 1GB transaction
and then it tries to rollover to the second one which never knew that it
was started.

Maybe this is also the case with different nodes, btw. Maybe it's just not
safe to roll over with uncommitted tx even to a different node in the
cluster. This needs checking.

Ilya Kasnacheev