Hi Ilya,

Sorry for the delay, we have been heavy testing our cluster since we were
able to set the cache groups.
A difference between development and production configs was making me
believe that cache groups setting didn't work, but it does. We have noticed
some improvement in performance, but it's still not what we had hoped for.

Meanwhile, we found that caches have 1024 partitions by default. We are
considering setting the following in our config:

<property name="affinity">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.affinity.rendezvous.RendezvousAffinityFunction">
              <property name="excludeNeighbors" value="true"/>
              <property name="partitions" value="64"/>
            </bean>
</property>

Could this help make PME's faster?
Are there other settings we can tune to make cache creates/destroys not slow
down the cluster as much, or overall improve performance?
As I said before, all our data is temporary, we use Ignite to store some
results for 5 minutes and then delete them. Losing this data is not a
problem, so if there are other safety measures we can turn off that will
help us get as fast as Ignite can go, please point them out.

Best regards,
João Gonçalves