Thanks,

Nathan Neely
Engineer IV, Software 5x Core
Benefitfocus for life™
Mobile: 864.395.1532
Office: 864.335.6109

Benefitfocus® (NASDAQ: BNFT) unifies the entire benefits industry on a single
technology platform to protect consumers for life. Our powerful cloud-based
software, data-driven insights and thoughtfully-designed services enable
employers, insurance brokers, health plans and suppliers to simplify the
complexity of benefits administration and deliver health, wealth, property and
lifestyle products through a world-class benefits experience. Our mission is
simple: to improve lives with benefits. Learn more at
www.benefitfocus.com<http://www.benefitfocus.com>,
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/benefitfocus> and
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/benefitfocus>.