Hi,
sorry but i cannot share such a project, company policies restrtics it.

I tried to reproduce it with new code but no luck (due to different
environments and existing data structure). the idea was to call
cacheentryprocessor's with in a executorservice but cannot get error.

Let me give more information about migration step that causes the error; I
have small portion of production data on test envitonment. ignite's running
on 2.7.6 version. none of our tests fail, none of test automations causes
the error. next step is to gracefully shut-down the ignite nodes, then *yum
upgrade apache-ignite* command is executed and successfully upgraded message
is received. Then ignite nodes are successfully started with 2.10.0 version.
After that point all cacheentryprocessors that is called from runnable
contexts starts to give ClassNotFoundExceptions.

DEBUG mode log is here ->  ignite-debug.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2515/ignite-debug.log>

the most interesting log message is this;
*[2021-05-21T12:10:00,012][DEBUG][sys-stripe-9-#10][GridDeploymentPerVersionStore]
Failed to find class on remote node
[class=com.segmentify.lotr.frodo.cacheentryprocessor.ShiftPromotionCountersEntryProcessor,
nodeId=f2c50fc3-0e7b-43eb-bcbb-5d3dda635b6b,
clsLdrId=d12c24e8971-f2c50fc3-0e7b-43eb-bcbb-5d3dda635b6b, reason=Failed to
find local deployment for peer request: GridDeploymentRequest
[rsrcName=com/segmentify/lotr/frodo/cacheentryprocessor/ShiftPromotionCountersEntryProcessor.class,
ldrId=d12c24e8971-f2c50fc3-0e7b-43eb-bcbb-5d3dda635b6b, isUndeploy=false,
nodeIds=null]]*

although class is present on remote node, somehow ignite node cannot find
it.

-----
İbrahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify