Hi Ilya,

Sorry I get back to you late. I have key-value classes on the server node.
The peer class loading is enabled. I'm not getting this error consistently
so it's hard to reproduce. Below is the code snippet that throws the error:

First I got CacheState object with tableName as the key:

public class CacheState implements Serializable {

    @QuerySqlField(index=true)
    private String tableName;

    @QuerySqlField
    private long updateVersion;

    public CacheState() {
    }

    public CacheState(String tableName) {
        this.tableName = tableName;
    }

    public String getTableName() {
        return tableName;
    }

    public void setTableName(String tableName) {
        this.tableName = tableName;
    }

    public long getUpdateVersion() {
        return updateVersion;
    }

    public void setUpdateVersion(long updateVersion) {
        this.updateVersion = updateVersion;
    }

And the error is thrown from this class:

public class WindowOptimizer {
    private final Ignite ignite;

    private IgniteCache<String, CacheState> cacheStates;

    public void init() {
        if (cacheStates == null) {
            cacheStates =
ignite.cache(CacheState.class.getSimpleName().toLowerCase());
        }
    }
}

    private IgniteFuture<Collection&lt;Result>>
updateCacheState(IgniteCompute compute, BaselinePeriod period,
            OffsetDateTime now, WindowOptimizerCfg cfg) {

        final IgniteFuture<Collection&lt;Result>> future =
compute.broadcastAsync(updater);
        future.listen(f -> {
            <did some job here>

            CacheState cacheState = cacheStates.get(tableName);    <--- this
line throws Exception

            <did some job here>
        })
    }