Do you mean the key type declared in method SampleBean.entityDescribe()?

    While I'm trying to use c/s mode, application client didn't pass this
method return-value to the ignite-sever in actually running.  Cache keyType
is configured in "server-config.xml".

    And also I've tried what you said:
         1)changing  SampleBean.entityDescribe() keyType to
"java.lang.Integer",
         2)in IgniteClients add code :
                  ClientCacheConfiguration ccc = new
ClientCacheConfiguration()
                                        .setName("FUTURE_TEST_CACHE_")

.setQueryEntities(SampleBean.entityDescribe());
                  ClientCache<Integer, SampleBean> cc =
client.getOrCreateCache(ccc);
                  // Others the same with old version.....

    I got the same result: cc.get() can find value, but cc.query("select *
from SampleBean") still got none result.