Hello!

I don't think there is a complete list or something similar somewhere thus it’s
better to check this manually.

Regarding the peerClassLoading and similar configuration you might check the
source code
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/b1529fbd7d42e3f3a5500a217a2b8b21acbb4189/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/managers/discovery/GridDiscoveryManager.java

<https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/b1529fbd7d42e3f3a5500a217a2b8b21acbb4189/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/managers/discovery/GridDiscoveryManager.java>
#checkAttributes method.

As for other settings, I can think of security/SSL configuration for both
client and server, also it’s better to have network or discovery timeouts to be
the same.