Hi Alexey,

thank you for your answer, this confirms what I expected.

For clarification: I do not want my DB to evict any entries, I just want to
make sure alle updates on the cache entries are written before the entries
are removed from the cache.

I have not designed the architecture of native + external persistence, I am
not sure whether it really has any performance advantages over pure in
memory caching (the argument here was to be able to read more quickly from
disc than from db if an entry is not held in memory anymore). But I guess I
will have to go for some custom consistency check.