A rebuild of the cash reduced the size of the data dramatically.
Apparently ignite is not doing anything to rebalance or clean up pages.
I can't see how anyone using ignite native seriously will not have this
problem.

I wonder if this impacts the indexing also? And could be part of the lousy
performance we are having with ignite native.