Hello Pankaj. Could you please clarify, what JDK do you use?

In such cases (when a class does not have a default constructor), Ignite
creates a default constructor via sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory. But this
feature is available/tested only in SUN JDK's [1].

Thus I have a question, what JDK do you use?

[2]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/ignite-2.10/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/util/IgniteUtils.java#L1628

Ilya

вт, 31 авг. 2021 г. в 15:05, Pankaj Kumar Bhadani <