Hi Gianluca,

Thanks for your response.

Below are jvm details for both server and client,

*SERVER:*

[tibusr@SERVERIP bin]$ ./java -version

java version "1.8.0_251"

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.251-b08, mixed mode)

export JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS_SERVER -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:+UseG1GC
-XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-XX:+UnlockCommercialFeatures -XX:+PrintGCDetails
-XX:+PrintAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps
-XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation -XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=65 -XX:GCLogFileSize=10M
-Xloggc:/backup/logs/gclog/gc.log -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
-DIGNITE_LONG_OPERATIONS_DUMP_TIMEOUT=600000
-DIGNITE_THREAD_DUMP_ON_EXCHANGE_TIMEOUT=true"

*CLIENT*:

[sitibco@CLIENTIP bin]$ ./java -version

java version "1.8.0_271"

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.271-b09, mixed mode)

java.heap.size.max=2048M

java.heap.size.initial=512M

java.extended.properties=-XX\:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-XX\:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled -XX\:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
-XX\:PermSize\=512m -XX\:MaxPermSize\=512m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

Regards,

Gangaiah