Hi. I'm having trouble running examples in Idea with Java 1.8. I've built project succesfully using maven, but when I'm trying to Run or Debug some file in Idea it shows error message saying about invalid flag "--add-exports", but I didn't add this flag. I even deleted profile "9+" from pom.xml of parent project (which contains such flag) but it didn't help. Please suggest some way to fix this.

Full log:
Executing pre-compile tasks...
Running Ant tasks...
Running 'before' tasks
Checking sources
Copying resources... [ignite-examples]
Parsing java... [ignite-examples]
java: invalid flag: --add-exports
java: Errors occurred while compiling module 'ignite-examples'
Checking dependencies... [ignite-examples]
Dependency analysis found 0 affected files
javac 1.8.0_201 was used to compile java sources
Finished, saving caches...
Compilation failed: errors: 1; warnings: 0
Executing post-compile tasks...
Running Ant tasks...
Synchronizing output directories...
09.09.2021 16:17 - Build completed with 1 error and 0 warnings in 3 sec, 66 ms