Hello Mark,

My experiments with Ignite clearly say that the value size must be about few memory pages, one page is 4K. Or may be tens, but not thousands of pages.

If you enlarge value size, it is no good; if you are getting millions of key/value pair for the single cache, it is OK. Large values slow down data processing.

While building proof of concept I had changed cache key from Integer to integer tuple (BinaryObject) and got real perfomance increase.

--
Vladimir

23:55, 9 сентября 2021 г., Mark Peters <mpeters...@yahoo.com>:
Hello,

The above link states this:
>> 800MB entry is far above of the entry size that we ever expected to see.
>> Even brief holding of these entries on heap will cause problems for you, as
>> well as sending them over communication.

What is the max cache entry size then? I have objects that are at least around 100M and potentially up to around 400M being sent currently and am running out of heap space.

Thanks!
Mark

--
Отправлено из мобильного приложения Яндекс.Почты