Ignite just plugs into the Java-standard SSL libraries. There are libraries you
could integrate that enable Java to use PEM certs. Alternatively, you could
just convert the certificates before loading them into Ignite. See here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2138940/import-pem-into-java-key-store
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2138940/import-pem-into-java-key-store>

Regards,
Stephen