Hi,

It looks like baseline topology auto-adjustment is in process. Did you checked cluster state later? Also to track auto-adjustment events please check your logs for messages like:

Baseline auto-adjust will be executed right now ...
Baseline auto-adjust will be executed in ...
Baseline auto adjust data is expired (will not be scheduled) [data= ...
Baseline auto adjust data is targeted to obsolete version (will not be scheduled) ...
New baseline timeout object was ( successfully scheduled / rejected ) ...