may be this ?

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.xyz.agms.grid.cache.loader.AgmsCacheJdbcStoreSessionListener.setupDataSourceFromSpringContext(AgmsCacheJdbcStoreSessionListener.java:14)
... 23 common frames omitted

Hi Zhenya,
CacheStoppedException occurred again on our ignite cluster. I have captured logs with IGNITE_QUIET = false. There are four core nodes in the cluster and two nodes gone down. I am attaching the logs for two failed nodes.
Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks,
Akash