Hi, guys. What is the best way to verify near caching works? So far Visor
shows 0 hit on it.

What if SQL is used on top of the caches where near-cache is configured,
will SQL takes into account this, or SQL query always has to run on remote,
and never on local/near cache data?

Overall we have the feeling so far that near-cache either doesn't work, or
we don't understand fully how it should work.

Due to this we are planning to keep local cache/data exclusively for the
node where the application is running using Caffeine, but really would like
to use Apache Ignite, but so far it seems near-cache doesn't do what it
promises.

Any thoughts?